NetherLands MC Server Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Nether Lands server forums IP is 5.42.87.74 [Need Hamachi check forums for details] The world is your oyster, sire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mah app :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smarties

Mah app :D Empty
PostSubject: Mah app :D   Mah app :D EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:39 am

Ohaiiiiii'
In-game Name:smarties_rule
Where did you hear about us?MC Forums
Would you be willing to be an active member on both the forums and in-game?Yes
Why do you want to join?Kinda Bored ATM And This Server Looks Like It Would Be A Epic One
Referred by: [Optional. leave null if no one]
Hobbies:MC L4D2 Youtube Pokemanz Chillbanging With Mah Friends Err Thats Bout It (NOT Putting In My Hobbies That Are Wayyy Girlie I HATE Somethings That I Do D: Owell Troubles Of Being A Hirl LOL)
Do you agree completely to all terms and conditions, including the rules?:Yes I Doooooo
Hope U Like Reply Soooonnn
Back to top Go down
Reecety

Reecety

Mah app :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah app :D   Mah app :D EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:45 am

This soon enough for ye? hahah Welcome smarties. I'll add you now, so you can join. And you are a girl? We've got another girl player she's my friend.

EDIT: You'll need Hamachi to join its like a 1mb download, read the News forum on how to get it just google hamachi free download its the unmanaged version then join the network.
Back to top Go down
https://netherlandsmc.forumotion.com

Mah app :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NetherLands MC Server Forums :: Minecraft :: Whitelist Application Form-
Jump to: